As our intended project was to rebuild a trail at the top of the mountain, with the dump of snow last night this just won’t be possible. Stay at home and we will postpone until next Sunday and come up with a new game plan. Sorry about the delay and we hope to get to the trails as soon as we can with you our great volunteers.