Joining the Cowichan Trail Stewardship Society as a member means you care about the development and maintenance of amazing, well-constucted, safe, and authorized mixed-use trails within the working forests of the Cowichan Valley. Your membership gives the CTSS a stronger voice through the old adage of ‘strength in numbers’.
Your membership dues provide direct financial support to enable the CTSS to:
- Pay professional trail builders to lead specific trail construction and maintenance projects along with trail days, ensuring trails remain safe, sustainable and fun.
- Purchase materials, tools, and equipment for our volunteer and trail builders to use during trail days.
- Purchase insurance to allow the CTSS to run events and insure volunteers during community trail days.
- Manage and deliver the programs that educate to the community on trail building best practices.
- Engage proactively with land owners to ensure their continued support and investment in the trail network.
Annual Membership Options
- Adult Membership – $40
- Youth Membership (under 18) – $25
- Family Membership – $95
Corporate sponsorship is a way for local riders, families, small businesses and large organizations to give just a little more back to the trails here in the Cowichan Valley. Connecting your business with the CTSS shows good-will and increases your brand awareness in the local community.
Error: Contact form not found.